Payment innovation will take center stage in Malta in May with the central theme: Payments in the Blockchain Era.
QUBE EVENTS is host to the International The 7th Nextgen Payments Forum taking place at the award-winning Grand Hotel Excelsior in Valletta, Malta on 09th-10th of May 2019!
The 7th Nextgen Payments Forum is an international gathering of the region’s leading financial institutions, disruptive Fintechs, challenger banks, Regulators, Innovators, Compliance and Corporate Service Specialists and technology strategists.
Highlighted Speakers include:
- Tony Craddock, Director General, EPA
- Chris Crespo, Chief Transformation Expert, Group Business Transformation, Nordea
- Tom Hambrett, Head of Legal, Revolut
- Julian Sawyer, Chief Operating Officer, Starling Bank
- Pedro Pinto Coelho, CEO & Chairman, Banco BNI Europa
- Aleksi Grym, Head of Digitalisation, Bank of Finland
- Kenneth Farrugia, Chairman, FinanceMalta
- Laura McCracken, Head of Financial Services & Payments, Partnerships, Europe, Facebook
- Suresh Vaghjiani, CEO, Tribe Payments
Visit www.qubevents.com/npf-malta for further Agenda insights and additional information.
More information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: +357 22010583
Mobile: +357 99190682