Sales Support at Payconiq
Cash is history. Your new wallet is an omnichannel payment app on your smartphone. It's Payconiq.
We believe that in a digital era, mobile payments should be the norm. At Payconiq, we are building an inclusive payment ecosystem for consumers, merchants, banks and PSPs. We are here to innovate, simplify, and deliver a seamless payment solution that provides:
- Omnichannel payments with value-added services
- An alternative scheme to cards, using the banks’ existing payments infrastructure
- A mobile payment experience for anyone owning a smartphone and a bank account
Our ecosystem is expanding rapidly, with more and more banks, acquirers, PSPs and large retailers integrating with our platform.
We are looking for a Sales Support to help the sales team with the daily admin tasks and to keep close contact with all our merchants. You will be the first line of contact for all incoming merchants and their key contact as you lead them though the onboarding process. We need someone who is able to prioritise task whilst managing several projects simultaneously.
What you’ll do as Sales Support:
- Manage incoming leads from 1st contact to onboarding and activation
- Contracts administration
- Provide support to merchants
- Manage annual Customer Due Diligence
- Interaction across departments including compliance and risk
- Occasionally, attend customer visits
- Detect process improvements
- Active participation in big projects
- Weekly, monthly and yearly reportings
- Prospect new clients
Hopefully, you tick most of these boxes:
- 2+ years experience
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Fully detail orientated
- Likes working in an environment that is constantly evolving
- Fluent in French written and oral and have very good skills in English
- Great communication and note taking skills
- Ability to escalate any issues
What we offer?
- Energetic, international colleagues who share a common mission
- The best tools to do your work
- Regular team building events
- Lunch voucher, fruit, and of course, coffee and tea
Sound like a nice place to work? We think so too! If you like what you’ve read (and yes we like the details), feel free to apply and let’s get the conversation started.